As I log on to social media over the past several weeks, I am reminded that the year is coming to an end. Facebook, for instance, is offering to compile ‘Your 2015 Year in Review.’ This got me thinking: “Wonder how many companies have data that provides customer tracking for the number of visits to their website, average time on page, number of phone calls, and sales or conversions at a granular level?” Then I pondered further, “Are business owners aware that they can track things so precisely and use data to empower future business decisions?”
With the right analytics and A/B testing environments configured into your website content, social media posts, newsletters, ads, and the like, you can track just about anything when it comes to your business. Google has tracked user behaviors and searches for its 15th annual Year in Search to reveal which events captured the world’s hearts and intrigued. Whether it was “How can I help Nepal?” or “How can the world find peace?”, the world was engaging and coming together through Google search.
Your business is no different. Let’s get analytical with big data that can help you decide which marketing efforts are most productive and generating the highest conversions.
Customer Tracking and Analytics Answers
With the proper analytical tracking in place, you can find answers to these questions:
- What keyword searches led to the most conversions?
- Which post titles led to the most engagement and shares?
- Which post led to the most email/newsletter sign ups?
- Did readers click on “images” or the “read more” button within your email newsletters?
- Which PPC campaigns led to the most phone calls, orders and conversions?
- What’s your website’s click-through-rate (CTR)?
- Which landing page hooks visitors into spending the longest time on page?
- How many customers abandoned their cart on your eCommerce site?
- When re-marketed to, how many of those customers completed their sale?
- Which headline generated the most visits?
Make 2016 THE Year!
Implement the right plugins, filters and views into your analytics to track all platforms. Help your company track data, and boost conversions with Cyberlicious®. Our analytical experts are laser when it comes to helping track ROI and increasing your profits. Learn more about what we have accomplished with the power of analytics by reviewing our case studies.